An Envi app is displaying images longer than it should.
- Large images, or images from a slow site, can cause display times to be longer than expected.
Every time I run a show, it starts where it last left off. How do I get the show to start at the beginning?
I can't double-tap to zoom.
- Double-tap is not currently supported.
Some shows don't seem to start where they left off.
- Shows that point to Web sites where the data changes (for instance comic strip sites, that update their comic every day) will start over at the beginning on a periodic basis, usually once per day.
A show is playing too quickly, or too slowly, or automatically starting when I don't want it to, or...
Some of the shows get errors, or do not display the images I'd expect.
- Be sure you've got an active Internet connection before running an Envi app.
- If your device was off and you turned it back on with an Envi app running, it's possible the Internet connection didn't come back up in time.
- The Web site on which the show is based could have changed. Try upgrading the Envi app, since a new show that fixes the problem could well have been created.
A show contains some amazing images, but there are no captions, so I'm not sure what I'm looking at.
- While an image is displayed, tap the globe icon. Then tap View Image in Web Site, which will display the Web page on which the image is found. The Web page often has captions or other explanatory text. For more information on the general topic, tap the globe icon and then About This Topic.
- Check the Show Captions setting in the envi Application's settings pane. If it is not on, switch it on and also click Override.
Some images have captions, and others don't.
- Not all images are supplied with captions. Envi applications display them when available.