Art Authority is displaying images longer than it should.
- Large images, or images from a slow site, can cause display times to be longer than expected.
Every time I run a show, it starts where it last left off. How do I get the show to start at the beginning?
I want to change a show's characteristics -- for example, how quickly it moves through images, or whether or not captions are displayed.
Some of the shows get errors, or do not display the images I'd expect.
- Be sure you've got an active Internet connection before running Art Authority.
- If your device was off and you turned it back on with Art Authority running, it's possible the Internet connection didn't come back up in time.
Some images have captions, and others don't.
- Not all images are supplied with captions. Art Authority displays them when available.
A show contains some amazing images, but there are no captions, so I'm not sure what I'm looking at.
- While an image is displayed in Slide View, tap the globe icon in the navigation bar, then tap View Image in Web Site, which will display the Web page on which the image is found. The Web page often has captions or other explanatory text. For more information on the general topic, tap the navigation bar's globe icon and then About This Topic, or just tap the "i" button.
- Use the Show Caption setting in show settings. If this setting is set to Never, choose another option.